Contracts Manager / Contracts Administrator London
Up to £50,000 per annum + plus health, pension, mileage allowance & bonus
Our client is a new and exciting name in the specialist field of hard and soft landscaping, working with tier 1 contractors on major building projects in London. As part of their planned expansion, they are now seeking an ambitious Contracts Manager to join their team and play a key role in their future development.
The requirement is for an intermediate level Contracts Manager / Contracts Administrator, with three or more years post graduate experience, ideally working for an allied specialist contractor or someone who has a good all-round training in construction.
This is an interesting role that combines both the commercial, contracts management and operational management of projects, with values typically ranging from £250,000 to £1million. They have a dynamic management team made up of horticultural and construction experts with years of experience behind them, so a structured training and development programme will be offered and you will work closely with a Contracts Manager.
- To take projects from RIBA stage 5 onwards commercially and contractually.
- Pricing and contract administration of each project.
- Liaising with clients to fully understand their needs and building up either a bill of quantities or measure/call off from drawings.
- Assist the QS in the preparation and evaluation of procurement information/routes.
- Use EDMS/software to ensure information is accurately recorded and tracked.
- Resource planning of each project and develop post project reviews to improve processes to enhance the business.
It’s likely you will be degree qualified in either Landscape Design, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management and looking to forge a career with a highly professional and dynamic specialist. Allowing you to gain a broader understanding of a small to medium sized enterprise and a greater depth of management experience.
Excellent long-term future prospects can be offered.
Please apply below to Jamie Pearson quoting reference: Contracts Manager JP876 or alternatively please upload your CV in strict confidence through our website.
Contracts Manager | Contracts Administrator | Landscaping | Specialist Contractor | London