Project Manager (Client Side) Super Prime Residential London
Basic up to £85,000 basic, plus health, pension, bonus & life insurance
Acting as the clients Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the appointed Consultants and Contractors on a flagship residential development in central London.
You will have a strong technical background supported by a formal qualification in construction, ideally Construction Management or Civil Engineering, with proven Project Management experience gained on either high end residential or hospitality led projects.
Our client, is one of Europe's most prestigious developers and are seeking an individual capable of dealing with all aspects of project management within the entire development process to include design, budget appraisals, planning and procurement, as well as the onsite delivery to ensure a successful and timely completion.
- Development / Project Management experience gained with a client organisation, consultancy, or high-end developer
- Major Projects experience with front end, preconstruction and delivery experience
- The ability to manage project teams effectively both internal and external
- Commercially astute with a keen eye for design and detail
- Previous experience managing the construction element of deep basements and RC frame construction would be advantageous but not essential
The remuneration figure shown assumes a basic salary of up to £100,000 in addition they do offer private health, pension and life cover.
Please apply below to Jamie Pearson or upload your CV in strict confidence through our website quoting reference: Project Manager JP783
Development Project Manager London – Senior Project Manager High End Residential – Project Management – Construction Management – Development Management