Salary up to £120,000 plus travel, accommodation & benefits package
Acting as the clients Development Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the appointed Consultants and Contractors on new build residences across Europe. You will have a strong technical background supported by a formal qualification in either Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering with demonstrable Project Management experience gained on Super Prime residences (£10m+ in value per unit).
They require an ambitious individual capable of dealing with all aspects of the development process to include design, budget appraisals, planning and procurement, as well as overseeing the delivery to ensure their exacting standards are met and timely completion.
- Development/Project Management experience gained with a consultancy
or high-end (boutique) developer
- Major Projects experience with front end, preconstruction and delivery experience
- The ability to manage project teams effectively, remotely and in situ
- Commercially astute with a keen eye for design and detail
- Currently living within a commutable distance of North Kent/Greater London borders
- Travel required within Europe (Mainly South of France)
The remuneration figure shown assumes a basic salary of up to £115,000 and an additional allowance for a car or personal travel.
Please apply below to Jamie Pearson or upload your CV in strict confidence through our website quoting reference: JP637
Development Manager London – Senior Project Manager High End Residential – Project Management – Construction Management