Freelance Senior Project Manager Hotels | Construction | London
Speyhawk Ltd are recruiting for a Freelance Senior Project Manager for a flagship hotel development in London
***18 – 24month Contract***
Up £500 per day shift
Acting as the clients Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the appointed Consultants, Contractors and specialist trades on a flagship hotel development in London.
You will have a strong technical background supported by a formal qualification in construction, ideally Construction Management, Architecture or similarly you could be a Quantity Surveyor with proven work history in Project Management working on 5* plus hospitality projects in the UK or Europe.
Our client, is working with one of London’s most progressive and highly respected Project Management Consultancies and are seeking an ambitious individual capable of dealing with all aspects of project management within the entire development process to include design reviews, budget appraisals, programming, procurement and onsite delivery to ensure a successful and timely completion.
Key Criteria of the Senior Project Manager:
- Project Management experience gained with a consultancy or high-end developer on hotel/hospitality led projects.
- Major Projects experience with front end delivery experience.
- Luxury Fit Out / building internals with bespoke finishes.
- The ability to manage project teams effectively both internal and external
- Commercially astute with a keen eye for design and detail
This is an immediate requirement to commence November 2020 or sooner.
Please upload your CV in strict confidence through our website quoting reference: Freelance Senior Project Manager JP705