Senior Quantity Surveyor
Up to £450 per day shift
Our client, a prestigious Development Management Consultancy is currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to carry out post contract commercial duties on a major new build development in excess of £250million in London.
This is fixed term contract, offering an immediate start for approximately 18-24 months. The role will be office based, working alongside the client’s Commercial team. You will report directly to a Commercial Director.
It’s likely you will be degree qualified, BSc Quantity Surveyor with relevant cost management or consultancy experience gained on major building projects in the UK, in particular high-end residential or hospitality led projects.
- BSc Quantity Surveyor
- Cost/Commercial Management Experience (Consultancy) or (Contracting)
- A background in Building projects (not heavy civils, infrastructure or oil and gas)
- London based or within proximity
- Relevant UK project experience – (Residential or Hotels)
- Experience of fit out packages (£10m+)
Please upload your CV quoting the reference: Freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor JP671