Speyhawk are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to act as the Clients representative on a number of private residential commissions in Europe. The role will be UK based with frequent travel to Europe.
£120,000 per annum basic + Bonus Incentive, Travel Allowance, Health & Pension
My client, a boutique Development and Project Management Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their small but dynamically managed team.
It’s likely you will be from a Construction Project Management background, with previous experience of high end, new build residential and refurbishment projects, ideally working client side or for a consultancy. You will have had prior exposure, representing the interests of UHNW individuals on projects in excess of £20 million plus (build value).
It’s likely you will be degree qualified, in either construction management, quantity surveying or alternatively building surveying and have the ability to oversee the entire development process, from planning through to FE&E and soft furnishings, this is truly a full turn key service.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Project Management and Design Management
- Managing Client Risk
- Generate Client Brief
- Review, advise and select Consultant teams
- Management of Interior Designers and Specialist Trades
- Advice on procurement routes
- Review and vetting of Sub-Contractors
- Cost control & Contract Administration
- Management of specification of Fixtures, Fittings & Equipment Items (FF&E)
- Advice on project aftercare and the on-going management of a maintenance contract
Packages include a highly competitive basic salary, bonus, travel allowance, 4* star accommodation and any business travel, private health and pension.
Please apply below or upload your CV in strict confidence through our website: (www.ConstructionRecruitment.com) quoting the reference number: Senior Project Manager Client Side JP817